Welcome to my Blog, nice to meet all of You =) enjoy it & download the files.

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Alternative Health: MEDICINE FOR ALL STOMACH ACHES

Alternative Health: I'd like to share a little, I hit a fairly rare disease, a disease Ulcerative Colitis. This is a severe stomach illness, which I often feel bloated stomach and want to fart. But when I want to fart, feces come out as well.

symptoms were accompanied by, a lot of blood came out. Because of my frequent bowel movements with blood, my blood pressure becomes very low. I had fainted several times.

I was diagnosed with this disease in the Netherlands (via endoscopy), which is said to have a great doctor. They did not even know the medicine, I was even given the most potent drugs at once the most dangerous in the world, namely "Rednison" or "Osbason". This is indeed the most potent drug in the world. However, alternative health is no less powerful if we know. =)

The doctors said it was anti-allergic drugs. All the diseases cured, if taking this medicine. But these drugs only work for a few hours, after that you are sick again. If you take this drug continuously, its side effects are many.

...Read more...

Source: Original Message Indonesian Health Info 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share to YOU

Share/Bookmark

Dear you my Friends!!! Are you blogger or webmaster ??? Use free hosting for your website / blog ? Are you tired with long url like this one >>>http://YourFreeHostingName.com/YourName ? Or something like http://YourName.YourFreeHostingName.com/ ? Let's you get more easy free domain like >>>http://YourName.co.cc and you can create email address like YourName@YourDomain.co.cc !! Just click the banner below!

CO.CC:Free Domain - www.Co.cc