Welcome to my Blog, nice to meet all of You =) enjoy it & download the files.

Thursday 29 April 2010

Alternative Health: INTERESTING INFO ABOUT THE DANGERS OF BURSTS OF AC AND FANS




Valuable experience from a friend. We need to be careful. Friend, a week ago my right shoulder felt incredible pain. At that time, I again work in Singapore. In the morning a little sore, but once the evening when going home from work, the pain increased. I'm not too blame, because I think the wrong position while sleeping. I went straight back to the hotel. At night the pain became unbearable, until I could not sleep at all. When in the office the next morning, I tell it to my Indonesian office friend. He recommend me to a massage, paid for SIN $ 25.00. But before I decide to go, I tell it to another office friend whose Singapore people. She was a bit forced me to go to the doctor, and do not recommend me a massage, because according to him, I also have Frozen Shoulder - a disease that is common in office workers who work in an office all day. Finally, because I can not stand the pain, I follow the advice of my friends are Singapore people, to go to the doctor. I was invited to the clinic my office partners. After the check by the doctor, the doctor said I was suffering from "frozen shoulder" exactly as my friend said. I was given pain relievers and drugs Muscle relaxants, called Vioxx, 25mg dose. 1x drink a day. Once home from the doctor I immediately drank a tablet, and praising its effect was immediate. At night I've slept well, and tomorrow morning I had recovered 80%, but could not straighten my hair and brush teeth. But the pain was gone. Then I told my situation during the day to my friend the Indonesian, then I give the name of the medicine. He noted the name of the drug. In the morning the following day, I received an e-mail from my Indonesian friend, telling stories about the disease "Frozen Shoulder". Following this, I forwarded e-mails to one and all. Hopefully useful.

...Read more...


Source: Original Message

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share to YOU

Share/Bookmark

Dear you my Friends!!! Are you blogger or webmaster ??? Use free hosting for your website / blog ? Are you tired with long url like this one >>>http://YourFreeHostingName.com/YourName ? Or something like http://YourName.YourFreeHostingName.com/ ? Let's you get more easy free domain like >>>http://YourName.co.cc and you can create email address like YourName@YourDomain.co.cc !! Just click the banner below!

CO.CC:Free Domain - www.Co.cc