Welcome to my Blog, nice to meet all of You =) enjoy it & download the files.

Thursday 29 April 2010

Alternative Health: HOW TO GET RID OF GALLSTONES NATURALLY (GUARANTEED 100% EFFECTIVE)




Original Message share:

Hopefully this alternative way to health, useful Partners and friends,

This article I know of a story a friend in which she survived, from gall bladder surgery in a natural way of Dr. Lai Chiu-Nan. I am burdened to share this article to all my friends.

Early indications of cancer and tumors are usually preceded by its full gallbladder with stones. All people tend to contain bile stones, but in certain circumstances would be disease. At the very bottom of this article has given me a way out, where four doctors to make sure I had the surgery.

Because, a few weeks ago I was exposed to hepatitis A and according to the scan, I was filled with gall stones. Full gall stones will not we know in normal circumstances, I found out after the doctor performed an ultrasound liver and bile. According to the doctor: Surgery gall bladder with gall bladder up with major surgery or laparaskopi. It costs we spend on these operations ranged from 4500US$-7000 US$ (for surgery alone)in Indonesia. Please read the original article at the bottom of the Dr. Chiu-Nan Lai, "How to Remove Gall Stone without Surgery" and the cost is very cheap and does not damage our bodies (Alternative Health).

...Read more...


Source: Indonesian Health Info 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share to YOU

Share/Bookmark

Dear you my Friends!!! Are you blogger or webmaster ??? Use free hosting for your website / blog ? Are you tired with long url like this one >>>http://YourFreeHostingName.com/YourName ? Or something like http://YourName.YourFreeHostingName.com/ ? Let's you get more easy free domain like >>>http://YourName.co.cc and you can create email address like YourName@YourDomain.co.cc !! Just click the banner below!

CO.CC:Free Domain - www.Co.cc