Alternative health: Gout is caused by uric acid content in the blood is high. Gout is a severe uric acid attacks until patients really in pain. If arthritis, bone pain in patients. Gout is the result of metabolism by one element of the protein, the kidney is the organ that regulates stability of uric acid in the body and will bring the rest of uric acid into the urine disposal. However, if uric acid levels were excessive, the kidneys will not be able to set it so that the surplus would accumulate in tissues and joints. Automatic kidneys will also experience interference. High uric acid content which causes pain, and extreme joint pain, if it has been very severe, the sufferer can not walk. Below, the ways healthy alternatives to overcome uric acid.
Traditional medicine for gout :
- Soursop eaten raw or juiced, every day.
- 7 pieces of bay leaves, boiled with 2 cups of water, until remaining 1 glass, drink morning and evening.
- Chayote shredded and then filtered drinking water is taken each day.
- Ready-made apple vinegar and honey mixed with one tablespoon of honey plus size 2 tablespoons Ready-made apple vinegar plus 50cc of warm water, and taken for a week, morning wake up and when going to sleep tonight.
- Raw potatoes and green apple in juice.
Foods to be avoided or reduced in number:
- Fermentation and alcoholic beverages such as beer, whiskey, and wine.
- Also, do not touch at all whose name of seafood shrimp, mussels, oysters, crabs.
- Various types of canned foods are like: sardines, corned beef.
- Various organ meats like liver, kidneys, heart, brain, lung, spleen, intestines.
- Certain fruits like durian, avocado, and coconut.
Foods that you should reduce, in the sense in small portions you can still eat, namely:
- fish, goat meat, chicken, beef.
- chips, nuts.
- Some specific types of vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, kale, cabbage and bean sprouts.
Source: From various sources and correspondents